![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2 weddings in one day. 9th November seem like a good date. Before that!!! I will like to blink blink and introduce my eyelash extension. Which I love so much. No need for eye make up anymore. *blink blink* LOL!! ![]() Mirror checked 1. ![]() Mirror checked 2 Nurhidayawati and Shahril Sorry for the sidetrack. Anyway woke up early on Sunday for Dayah's wedding at Tampines. Simply gorgeous. ![]() Dayah with her wedding gifts. ![]() The bride and me ![]() I'm so happy for this girl (that I get to know from Joey). Finally she's married. No more KL trip with you babe, Or the frequent message which say "Malam momo kaper?" (alamak momo pun da takde ah. hehe) ![]() The wedding cake ![]() Mr and Mrs Shahril ![]() Congrats to both of you. Semoga kekal ke akhir hayat. ![]() Joey and Me ![]() Wawa,Joey and me. Fairuz and Rozita Picked Nokz from Bedok and we share a cab to Yew Tee CC. ![]() Me and Nokz in the cab. I was a bit late to catch a glimpse of ita. So the pengantin photos are courtesy from Shikin. ![]() ![]() Congrats both of you. Semoga kekal ke akhir hayat. A bit disappointed that I din get to meet them. Waited for nealy 2 hours for them to change. Pun tak sampai-sampai. sigh. ![]() Me and Lynnshikin ![]() Me and nokz ![]() Me,Shikin and Nur ![]() All 5 of us. After eating, its was just lepak-ing outside. And Yana teach us how to put on a fake eyelashes. Wah macam senang gitukan dia letak. ![]() I think I must practice more on the fake eyelashes. ![]() Thanks a lot Yana!
|
.:The girl:. ![]() Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink Fiancee to Nur Hidayat NYP Nursing Student .:previous post:.
.:Tagboard:. .:Lovelies:. Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid.:Follow me:. .:Currently watching:. ![]() Gossip Girl Season 2 .:Grooving to:. .:Disclaimer:.
Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~ .:credits:. edited/banner by: Nurulshaz |