Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I was tagged by Nokz and Lynnshikin.
Korang memang eh suka bagi aku kerja.


Ok here goes since aku Off nari aku buat.
hehehe.


Shikin, this is for you k.


1. Where do you go to school? (which country, what course, etc.)


I started off from Hong Dao Pri Sch which no longer
exist since it merge with another 2 school. Then I manage to get into Express
with a big disappointment when I din manage to go to my favourite school Anderson Sec sch. Well I manage to get into Guangyang Sec Sch at Bishan which initially I din even know the existence of this school. I just choose blindly with what my friend choose. The moment I step into Sec 3 I already not interested in studying. I went to ITE Bishan for 2 years taking Secretarial Course. I was more interested in working back then that I went straight to working life. Job hop till I realized that I am not gog anywhere. I decided to take Diploma in Business Admin at Tyndale Business School. Passed. Then I get bored with business cause they more interested in taking Chinese than malay. I get sick of Singapore with the unfair treatment. Its tiring going for interview when all they ask "Can u speak Mandarin?". Tell me it it fair?? So the only passport to migrate is to take up Nursing. Enrolled myself in nursing at ITE Simei.
Here I am with a job with a good pay and optimistic about my future.
And also a chance for me to upgrade.


Byk betul sekolah aku pergi eh. Ni lah perjalanan org yg confused.
Hehehe.


2. Where do you shop most? (Shop and directions/address)


I shop everywhere. Wherever there's sale or the things are affordable
and most important nice. But I love shopping at Bugis Street.
Cheap and nice.Occasionally I go for online shopping when I see something
which is value for money. Tapi kalau bonus jgn cakap ah. I will just buy things which I cant afford to buy with my monthly pay. Bonus is just next month!!
ok takde kena mengena ngan ni questions.heheh.


3. Which band/singer do you listen to the most? Why?


Backstreet boys!! hahaha. Of cos not. Hmmm I guess for now is mostly
indonesian bands and singer. I just love their songs. But the singer
I love most at this moment is Jason Mraz. I love all his songs. All his
songs are just so soothing to my ears just like how Michael Buble songs are.


4. What do you often do in your free time?


I played my online games like most of the time. Or I will watch my
online Asian dramas, with a selection of either Korean, Japanese or Taiwan.
Just name it I will watch. Either that or I will kepo kepo and read
people's blog and flood their comment box. I can stay at home the whole day
with my eyes glued to my laptop. When I get sick of all those, I will
call my girlfriends for a lepak session somewhere nearby.
Thank god I have 2 girlfriends who live nearby.



.:nuwul pink blogged on 3:45 PM:.

.:comments script:.
...


.:The girl:.



Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink
Fiancee to Nur Hidayat
NYP Nursing Student


.:previous post:.

.:Tagboard:.


.:Lovelies:.

Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid

.:Follow me:.

.:Currently watching:.


Gossip Girl Season 2

.:Grooving to:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Disclaimer:.

Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~

.:credits:.

skin by: chicsinred
edited/banner by: Nurulshaz


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com