Sunday, March 22, 2009



I've been too lazy to blog again.
I'm too busy running around during my 1 week leave.
Today marks the last day of my leave.
Oh dear, time sure flies at a speed when you having fun.


I was suppose to be in Korea ok with my family during my leave.
But due to my arwah auntie condition we cancelled the plan.
Bah!!! But its ok, I rather see my aunt for the last time
than see the beautiful Korea and my korean frens.
InsyaAllah next year or smth.


I've been settling all my school stuff this week.
Medical checkup, pay school supp fees and submission of forms.
Been to and fro between SGH and NYP for two days.
I simply dun understand when people tell me they get lost
while searching for the student centre in NYP.
It was right in front of the entrance at level 2.
To think I am bad at direction, they are worse.
Hehehehehehe.


Recently me and the boy went to the Science Centre.
Its been like a decade since we both went there.
Well its still the same but only the display is different.
Hehehehehe.
















Then one of the days we went Prawn Fishing at Bottle Tree Village!!
I just know that there's a difference between the Village and the Park.
Its not the same place.


I am sooo addicted to prawn fishing.
All thanks to him.
Its was really fun.





Its cheap!!





Concentrate ok.





Chicken liver as the bait









Our first prawn for the day.


Last Thursday, we went to Batam.
He keep asking me when we will go Batam.
On thursday before he went for his night shift, we went
to batam in the morning.





In the ferry





I love the choc freeze. So yummy!





My fav donut is of cos Snow white!


When we reached Nagoya, he keep pestering me to change the ferry time
to an ealier time. Our ferry is at 5.20pm mind you.
And we reached Nagoya at 11.30am. Can you believe it!!!??


Had our lunch at A&W.





He already pestering me to go home.





Getting irritated.


Finally, I have to give in as he irritate the hell out of me.
Hahahahahaha. We catch the 2pm ferry!!!
I simply dun understand why he hates Batam.


We end up walking around at Vivocity.
Like what the hell kan.
Hahahahaha.


Last night, we catch a late night movie at The Cathay.
We watched Street Fighter The legend of Chun Li!
I love the movie so much!!






I grew up in the era where Sega game was a hit.
And street fighter was the game that I played with my cousins.
I can never forget the time all of us gather at my arwah auntie house
after school or in the weekend and we took turns to fight against each other.
I miss those times.


Dhalsim and Blanka are my top favourite street fighter character.
But of cos, Ryu and ken was also my fav too simply becos they are cute.
Hahahahahahah.
And chun li was only chosen when I want to unleash the feminine side of me.
And damn it, I always lose when I chose Chun Li.


Oh dear, I got a feeling that there will be Street fighter 2!!
The characters are not complete yet.
I'm sure Ryu gonna appear next.
Will wait for it for sure.


Before the movie,
We had dinner at Swensen in PS.
I was shocked that there are more choices than the
24 hrs outlet. I dunno why there are a difference in
the menu. Its full of crap.





Thats all I've been up to for all the time I went MIA.
Hehehehe.


Back to work tomorrow.
Sigh.



.:nuwul pink blogged on 2:26 PM:.

.:comments script:.
...


.:The girl:.



Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink
Fiancee to Nur Hidayat
NYP Nursing Student


.:previous post:.

.:Tagboard:.


.:Lovelies:.

Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid

.:Follow me:.

.:Currently watching:.


Gossip Girl Season 2

.:Grooving to:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Disclaimer:.

Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~

.:credits:.

skin by: chicsinred
edited/banner by: Nurulshaz


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com