Wednesday, May 13, 2009



I just coloured my hair yesterday.
And it look a bit retard at first cos the china guy
seem a bit unsure to colour my hair.
And he make my fringe look retard!!
Oh gosh. I wont let anyone touch my fringe again
except for the salon near my house.
So anyway I was a bit skeptical about his skill at first.
It came to be true when I checked on the mirror
in school today. There's still patches of black hair!!!


I pointed it out to my friends to check whether its true.
All of them told me to go back to the shop.
So yeah I was a bit upset abt how it turn out.
I went back to the salon today with Sedah.
The auntie say she will fix it for me.
I dunno whether my hair is so stubborn or its just them.


I have no idea how many time they re-colour my black patches.
And I dunno how many time they washed my hair.
I only remember they keep saying "wash".
Sedah keep asking me "Eh brapa byk kali seh nak wash?
abeh kena bayar tak ni?"

Kalau kena bayar mintak kena jek ngan aku. hehehe.
Of cos the auntie say "Tak payah.." hahaha
The auntie is very funny and nice.


I suppose the other hairstylist was ok but
only that China guy a bit eermm unskillful.
I will go again to the shop to rebond my hair.


My hair turn out fine now.
Meet him after that to do some stuff.
Lucky no complain.
Cos he always NEED to comment on my hair.


*phew*


I'm so so heartpain when I forgot to pay for my Diners!!!
I'm so crazy to miss the dateline.
Ah amek kau kena bayar the late payment charges.
Cekik darah betul.
I'm so so broke dat I dunno what I gonna do.
25th pls come a lil bit faster. PLssssss.
I knew it will turn out this way cause of all
the school books that I need to buy.


Oh yeah,
You guys shd try watching Kahwin muda.
An indonesian sinetron starring Agnes Monica.
Its so damn funny. hahahah.
Its a lil bit like the korean drama "My lil bride".
So addicted to it now.



.:nuwul pink blogged on 10:39 PM:.

.:comments script:.
...


.:The girl:.



Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink
Fiancee to Nur Hidayat
NYP Nursing Student


.:previous post:.

.:Tagboard:.


.:Lovelies:.

Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid

.:Follow me:.

.:Currently watching:.


Gossip Girl Season 2

.:Grooving to:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Disclaimer:.

Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~

.:credits:.

skin by: chicsinred
edited/banner by: Nurulshaz


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com