Thursday, April 16, 2009



3 more days to school.
I feel the excitement in me.


But part of me just cant bear to leave Major OT.
Am so attached to general pool that I feel sad.
For nearly 2 years I call OT my second home.
Make so many great friends that they are nearly
part of my life.





Cleared my locker with a heavy heart.
But I know I have to go,
cause its my only chance to achieve my goal.
I dare to dream big insyaAllah I will make it.
No deadline whatsoever but at least I'm heading somewhere.
InsyaAllah my next BIG goal will be trying hard
for the Alice Lee scholarship for my Bachelor.
For that I have to work really hard in Poly which
I not sure I able to reach that level yet.
Oh well, we see about that.


Its not a bad thing to be an Enrolled Nurse after all.
I gonna miss that.
I gonna miss the General Pool very much.





I dunno whether I'll be back in OT
but hoping to see familiar faces again in 3 years time.





The words that touched my heart.
For you guys, I will never give up.
Thank you so much for everything.






The gift from all of them.


And another belated birthday gift from LOVE.





I love it I love it!!!
Its what I want and I really love the function!
Thank you LOVE!!


A late update on Naura Umairah.
Born on 29th March 2009.






Visit her on the 31st of March.
Cutey pie she is but all she does is sleep for now.
Cant wait for the time she able to laugh.





With the kakak and adik.


Orientation tomorrow!!!
Cant wait to meet my dearies from ITE Simei in NYP.
United again after 2 years!!!
Looking forward for familiar faces tomorrow.



.:nuwul pink blogged on 7:50 PM:.

.:comments script:.
...


.:The girl:.



Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink
Fiancee to Nur Hidayat
NYP Nursing Student


.:previous post:.

.:Tagboard:.


.:Lovelies:.

Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid

.:Follow me:.

.:Currently watching:.


Gossip Girl Season 2

.:Grooving to:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Disclaimer:.

Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~

.:credits:.

skin by: chicsinred
edited/banner by: Nurulshaz


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com