![]() |
|
|
Monday, September 7, 2009 Everytime I went into a cosmetic shop or store, I pretty much prefer a male makeup artist to serve me. I really love their service cause they always give me their honest opinions or feedbacks and almost all the time ALWAYS recommend the best product. Don't you guys think so? Ok you might not agree with me. But seriously I am always satisfied with their service. And 99.9% of the time I will end up buying their recommended products and trust me the products they recommended are reallyyyy good stuff and it suit my skin tone. Unlike one time when I was at Clinique store trying to buy the makeup over the counter. Though I know what I want and which products I need in the right tone, I just feel the need to seek the makeup girl opinion. How disappointing!! She just mumble her way out and give her cant-be-bothered-attitude. Like what the hell. Do I look like I not gonna buy it? So anyway I just cant be bothered to listen to her crap and just tell her wat I want. Am not saying all female makeup artist are like dat but just thru my bad experience most of them are. So yesterday was no exception. Was at Sephora with Marhaini browsing thru the various makeup products trying to find the makeup that we want. Well the female makeup artists just stand ard looking pretty I guess. Only this particular male makeup artist approached us a couple of time trying to assist us. And of cos, we find the RIGHT product from his recommendation. Excellent service! Love it. He even put it on my face to prove his point. OMG! I'm f'ng impressed. Gonna get it soon!! And thats what I call GEMS (Going the extra miles). Soon after the makeup search, we went to Fruit Paradise to get our tarts. ![]() Chocolate Banana tart ![]() Incomplete pic of us ![]() Fun evening with Marhaini. Discussion on Siti's Bachelorette Party went well. Hopefully everything goes as plan in October. October is gonna be an exciting month. It is also our 3rd year anniversary!! hee~ Good night lovelies Kepala sudah pening liao. Tsk!
|
.:The girl:. ![]() Name: Nurul/Shaz
Nickname: Nuwulpink Fiancee to Nur Hidayat NYP Nursing Student .:previous post:.
.:Tagboard:. .:Lovelies:. Aisah Ayume Azah babys Chikine Shahdarkside DarlingBaby Diah Fad Freon Hana(& Izad) Hidayah Ida Ifah Imaz Ira Julzie Jewel Lina Lynnshikin Mahd Mean Mimin Missy Lissy Nur Nursing Nadiah Nurul Nokz Plain Jane Rouge Sasha Shiela ShaheeRa Sweety Trina Twinkz Ulat Yati Zaid.:Follow me:. .:Currently watching:. ![]() Gossip Girl Season 2 .:Grooving to:. .:Disclaimer:.
Respect the author.
This blog is solely based on my views and opinions. If you disagree, I dun really care. If you hate me, whoever say I will like you. hee~ .:credits:. edited/banner by: Nurulshaz |